Delivered By Design
We have recently retooled our Delivered By Design service, in order to get a plan in your hands sooner, to be able to get your feedback during the process, and to provide you with more flexibility on how you would like receive your design!
Delivered By Design gives you access to our highly customized, family-centric decorating services from anywhere in the U.S. (even here in the Boston area!), for a reasonable per-room fee - without ever meeting with us in person. You'll provide the key information about your style and space by filling out our detailed form, and, in as little as 3 weeks, we'll send you a comprehensive guide for furnishing and decorating it yourself! Learn more below, or contact us now to get started!
Option 1: Delivered by Mail
- All of the above, beautifully packaged in a keepsake presentation box prepared especially for you!
- You'll receive physical material samples that are yours to keep, and hard copies of all other documents
- Arrives within 4 weeks
Option 2: Digital Delivery
- We will provide your design and all relevant details and downloadable documentation via our online visual presentation software (sign-in is required, but absolutely free)
- Kelly will record and upload a 5-minute video presenting your room design
- Complete within 3 weeks
How is this different from virtual/remote services from other designers?
- Our questionnaire asks in-depth questions about your family and lifestyle, which aids us in providing the very best "family-centered," functional design solution possible - not just a pretty space
- We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to execute the room decorating plan we've developed for you. Therefore, we will only include custom or "to the trade" sources in your plan (to be purchased through Kelly Rogers Interiors) if specified by you at the beginning of the project
- If you find that you need additional help with purchasing, installation and management of other details to bring the plan to bear, you can call on us to discuss how we can assist you (additional fees apply)
What rooms can be Delivered By Design?
- Living and family rooms
- Dining rooms
- Bedrooms (adult, child and baby)
- Home offices/workspaces
- Powder rooms/half baths
- Basement/multipurpose rooms