Happy Sunday, everyone! Hope your weekend has been as gorgeous where you are as it has been in Newport, where we’re entering our final week of vacation.
One of my earliest blog posts on Interiors for Families was all about the Greek key motif in contemporary design and furnishings. Just barely scratching the surface there, I wanted to revisit the topic, and pull together a concept board jam-packed with great items for your home featuring Greek key (meander, fret, etc.).
1. Personalized Lucite tray, Boatman Geller (Layla Grayce)
2. Old World Greek Key Porcelain Mosaic Tile Border, Merola (The Home Depot)
3. Greek Key Mirror, Marbella
4. Giclee Floor Lamp, Lamps Plus
5. Greek Key Pillow, Dransfield & Ross (The Well Appointed House)
6. Greek Key Table, Home Decorators Collection
7. Tibetan Rugs, Safavieh
8. Indoor/Outdoor Greek key border rugs, Ballard Designs
9. Settee, Eric Cohler for Lee Jofa
10. Frederick Cooper Morenci Vase, Lamps Plus
11. in2green eco Greek Key Blanket, Wayfair
12. Picture frame, Jonathan Adler
13. Lucite coffee table, Plexi-Craft
Do you have any Greek key in your home?
Nothing like the classic Greek Key design. Thanks for sharing. 🙂
Of course – thanks for stopping by!
Hmmmm, does my stair runner qualify as Greek key?
It most certainly does!
Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes that make the most important changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!