Nothing sets a mood…and a holiday table…quite like the flickering flames of candles. Last year at Christmas I had green and white striped candles, which were very fun and added a modern element to my more-or-less traditional dining room, but striped candles were a little harder to find this season (i.e. I couldn’t find a matching set of green and white ones on Amazon Prime). A great way to jazz up plain-old tapers is with a fabulous candelabra.
I had one Dunes & Duchess Moderne Candelabra in Italian Red already, and this year I finally bought another, so I could use them to complete my dining room mantel.
They frame our smaller Thor Wickstrom painting of the Berkshire hills in Williamstown (Massachusetts) so perfectly, and the plain-old ivory tapers are the perfect compliment – not boring at all on fabulous lacquered candelabras!
Set the mood this holiday season with one (or two) of the candelabras I’ve rounded up.
- Loop Steel Candelabra / Black & Blum
- Crown Candelabra / Julia Buckingham for Global Views
- 4-Arm Candelabra Classique / Dunes & Duchess
- X-Elk Antlers Candelabra, Set of 2 / Barbara Cosgrove
- Blue Coral Candelabra / Frontgate
- European Crystal 3-Light Candelabra / RICCI
- Arbor Perch Candelabra / Anthropologie
- Bouquet Candelabra / Stray Dog Designs
- Gabriel Brass Taper Candle Holder / Crate & Barrel
- Faux Bois Candelabra / Oly Studio
- Sydney Mod Curly Swirls Candelabra / Florence Broadhurst for Selamat
- Industrial Candelabra / Ballard Designs
- Arris Metal Candelabra / Wedgwood
- Catharina Candlestick / Bliss Studio
- Peacock Black Candelabra / CB2
- Williamsburg Iron Candelabra / Minuteman International
- Wrought Iron Candelabra / Anthropologie
Here’s a clean image to Pin or share!
Your article helped me a lot. what do you think? I want to share your article to my website: gate io
I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.